Current Job Openinings
IMPORTANT: To apply for an open position
please complete the application process by Clicking Here.
Submitting a resume by email, mail, or fax may cause relevant information to be missed.
This position supports fabrication operations by providing technical engineering expertise in Photolithography processes. New process development, optimization of existing processes, the training in safe and efficient operations of photolithography assets and customer interaction are all key aspects of the position. This position directs overall wafer processing and scheduling within the Photolithography department.
- Develop photolithography processes to meet customer specifications & manufacturing process flows from customer requirements
- Develop coat processes for photoresist and other polymer-based films for MEMS structures. Develop exposure processes for stepper and contact aligner
- Sustain, evaluate and improve existing photolithography processes
- Work with Sensera technical team to integrate processes for successful device fabrication & ensure a match of process capability to product requirement
- Act as technical lead in programs that require extensive photo processing (establish activities for overall process development, define schedule, routinely report results).
- Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner, as well as other reasonable duties as assigned.
- BS in Chemical, Engineering or Material Science
- 5+ years industrial experience in the MEMS Photolithography field.
- Hands on experience in MEMS fabrication processes Photolithography with an emphasis on development and manufacturing. Experience with ASML steppers is preferred.
- Strong background in MEMS.
- Experienced in the use of design of experiments, failure analysis methodologies, and statistical process controls for process optimization and control.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate skill with WORD, PowerPoint word processing software; Excel, SolidWorks, L-Edit and project management software.
We offer a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience, options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K plan, and life insurance.
Recruiters – No phone calls please
IMPORTANT: To apply for an open position please complete the application process by Clicking Here. Submitting a resume by email, mail, or fax may cause relevant information to be missed.
Sensera Inc. is located at 200 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824. We are an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/VEEO.
We are an equal opportunity employer - M/F/D/VEEO. We strongly Encourage Qualified Women and Minorities to Apply.
Attn: Agencies & other vendors: At this time, Sensera is not seeking any outside assistance to find qualified employees.
Sensera Inc Corporate Headquarters: 200 Turnpike Road, Chelmsford, MA 01824 / Tel: 978-606-2600 / Fax: 978-250-4533
Microfabrication Facility: 15 Presidential Way, Woburn, MA 01801
www.sensera.com / email: firstname.lastname@example.org An ISO9001:2015 Certified Company.
HOME ABOUT US SITE MAP CAPABILITIES CUSTOMERS NEWS CAREERS CONTACT US PRIVACY
©2017. All rights reserved.