19 April 2018
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) Announcement
- Record revenue of US$2.2 million for the quarter and US$1.27 million in cash receipts reflecting growth in location awareness and microdevice sales
- Executed a two-year multimillion dollar exclusive anchor supply agreement with SMARTBOW, a leading provider of animal health solutions that will drive growth in FY19 and FY20
- Supply chain and manufacturing improvements drove increased margins and the highest volume of product shipments to date
- Reaffirmed FY18 revenue guidance of US$6.25 million to US$7.25 million
- Provided an initial forecast of 60% growth in revenue in FY19 and cash flow positive late in FY19
Sensera Limited (ASX: SE1, “Sensera” or “the Company”), an Internet of Things (IoT) solution provider that delivers sensor-based products transforming real-time data into meaningful information, action and value, is pleased to report on its activities for the quarter ended 31 March 2018.